Saturday, January 09, 2010

Tired Just Plain Tired

I think I have mentioned life altering events. Well they are not something that can be just over. I thought they could but hey what do I know. I have been in and out of a dazed state since I found out. I am not going to let it get me down tough. I have lost 6.8 lbs so far. I am excited about life. I got onto the elliptical last night too.

Why is it when we hear things that are bad we want to pick up and run away with the biggest box of bonbons we can find. I dont understand that. I am doing so good that I have not done it. My WORST offence so far was 100 callories of marshmallows. not so bad on the scale of evil foods in the house.

So I can do this I can really do this. I am going to do this.


Thanks oohh did I mention 6.8 lbs LOST I am amazed at my progress. if I keep it up I will reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment