Thursday, December 31, 2009

What have I done keeps running through my head.

I have the tripod set up and ready to go. I have my camera charged and an SD card in it. Now I just need the courage to get up and take a picture and really look at myself for the first time in a year.

What does that mean you ask? I may brush my teeth twice a day and brush my hair every morning and even on occasion put on a little bit of makeup, BUT that does not mean I have actually looked at myself in a mirror. Ever wonder how an anorexic can stare in the mirror and see a fat person staring back at them? Well it’s the same for a FAT person not really seeing how fat they are. They just don't take the time to LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!

That is what I am basically going to have to do every day look in the mirror and see who is staring back at me. I know my husband is ready to be the photographer but I need the courage to just get up and do it. I know that the tears of who I have become will start to flow but hey REALITY CHECK your fat you let yourself get fat and that’s what happens to people whose clothes grow in size they are getting FATTER. DEAL WITH IT OR FIX IT.

So I think I will just shut up and fix it. Off to the camera for a dose of reality.
I will post my first of many photographs soon but and let the world see what I have become.

Into my most embarrassing articles of clothing I go......

No comments:

Post a Comment